Do you run The Bay? Are you crushing it on social? We are looking to form a team of ambassadors that truly represent running and scream that Bay Area fitness lifestyle.
How to sign up?
If you are interested in being on the Represent Running team please take moment to fill out the form HERE.
Who can apply?
Everyone. We are looking for a team that can interact on social and in person, so living in (or near) the Bay Area is a big part of it.
- Free entry to all Represent Running events (San Jose 408K, Shamrock Run, Silicon Valley Half, Across the Bay 12k or 415K, and East Bay 510k)
- 2019 Run the Bay Medal for completing all three Run the Bay Challenge races in 2019.
- Series Star for completing all 5 of our races
- Represent Running Ambassador Swag
- Personal discount codes to spread to your network
- Post-Race beer with the Race Director at each event to tell him how it can be done better. One free beer per ambassador. No limit on the number the race director is allotted.
What is required of the Ambassadors:
- Most importantly, we want you to be able to participate in our races. We do have virtual options available, but being a part of race day should be a priority.
408k: February 3, 2019
Shamrock Run: March 17, 2009
Silicon Valley Half, 10k: April 28, 2019
Across the Bay 12k, 415k: July 14, 2019
East Bay 510k: October 2019
- Attend one pre-race event per race — could be a fun run, happy hour, and/or social gathering (4 total).
- Share your personal discount code via all relevant social media networks, via email lists, etc.
- Help volunteer at events throughout the year.
- Contribute content/blog posts on RepresentRunning.com throughout the year.
- Provide photos regularly to be featured on RR’s social channels. We want to promote and highlight how amazing you are.
- Represent Running reserves the right to republish all photos and videos sent to [email protected] with the intention of showing everyone how goofy and wonderful you are.
Applications close Friday, November 23.